Online Course Policy & Terms
New Hope Learning Center
information during online class. We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time.
1. No personal information except student’s name will be collected by NHLC during online teaching.
2. The collected student’s will be only used for internal attendance purpose.
1. Parents can review their child’s personal information, direct NHLC to delete it, and
refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information;
2. The collected information is not allowed disclosure to third parties
3. Parents has right to revoke their consent and refuse the further use or collection of
personal information from their child; and delete their child’s personal information.
All participants, students, and parents, are NOT allowed to record or screen-shot any portion of the online courses offered by NHLC, which including any audio file, photo or video.
All lessons provided by NHLC are the property of NHLC solely and may not be reused or distributed in any way unless written consent from NHLC has been given.
All content and materials are for authorized personal use only. Unauthorized use and sharing are strictly prohibited.
Class times and materials may not be shared with others and are the property of NHLC
Class meeting information must NOT be shared with others
Acceptance of Terms
If you have any questions and concerns, feel free to call us at 347-536-6083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.